Read more about Opportunities
This season of the Next Titan is tagged ‘Changemakers’, and will see founders from Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, and Malawi slug it out for the grand prize. There will be consolation prizes for the first few runners-up as well. Regional auditions are currently open. If you would like to give this opportunity a shot, here’s a chance to enter it.
BenefitsHere are some of the benefits that will come taking part in this show:
- The winner of the Next Titan TV show will receive the grand prize of $100,000. The next three runners-up will get $10,000, $6,000 and $4,000 respectively.
- This is besides the broad exposure they will get from the show, which will be broadcast to millions of viewers.
- They also have a chance to test their mettle against some of Africa’s brightest entrepreneurial talent.
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
EligibilityThe show is open to persons who meet these criteria:
- Should be between 21 and 35 years old
- Be a citizen of Nigeria, Ghana, Malawi, or Tanzania
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate of a tertiary institution
- Be prepared to move into ‘the Titan House’ in Lagos and reside there for the duration of the show
- Neither the intending contestants nor their family members should be employees of Bravopoints International or TINGO Inc., the organizers of the show
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
The Lead-Up to the TV ShowPersons who want to take part in the contest should register on its dedicated website, and provide their business idea and full pictures of themselves. If the organizers select them, they will be invited for an audition. The next three phases of the qualification process will unfold thus:
- Contestants who scale through the audition will go on to participate in a virtual boot camp
- The last 50 finalists from the virtual boot camps will be admitted into a physical boot camp, which will run for three days in Lagos
- The top 20 contestants from the physical boot camp will go on to participate in the Next Titan TV show
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- 5 Institutions Where SMEs Can Get Grants and Loans in Nigeria
- The IFC/WEAV Capital Female Founders Growth Program 2023
- The World Summit Award Young Innovators Award 2023 for Digital Entrepreneurs
- Exhibit for Free at the CBN-Backed International Financial Inclusion Conference 2023