The elegant Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde will be turning 40 on the 7th
of February, 2018. The actress has planned out activities to celebrate her day, which would last for five days. The event would kick off from Wednesday, 7th
January, and would run till the 11th
The five-day event would be scheduled as follows:
- Day 1- 7th of February. A date with the less privileged, Omotola’s Birthday With Give and Let Give To Widows and Orphans.
- Day 2- which is the 8th Of February would include A Couples Retreat which is themed “Reciprocative, Respect, Mental Health And Avoiding Slavery in Marriage”.
- The third day would have a Renaissance Trip to the Beginning of Slavery to be held on the 9th of February
- Day 4-10th February, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde would hold a symposium “Mental Slavery And The Emancipation Of The Black Race”.
- Day 5- The 11th of February would crown up all events with The Omosexy Grand Ball.
Featured Image Credit: ellezsandas.com
You might also like:
This article was first published on 19th January 2018