Read more about Opportunities
With over 76 million customers, MTN is also the largest subsidiary of the MTN Group, a global brand spread across 21 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit.
- Not more than 26 years old by June 2022.
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- Attention to Detail.
- Computer and Internet Literacy – i.e. familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Digital Marketing.
- Content Creation and Management.
- Product Marketing.
- Product Development and Management.
- Market Research.
- Analytical skills.
- Customer Segment management.
- Data Management.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Problem Solving.
- Social Media Savvy.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Exhibit for Free at the CBN-Backed International Financial Inclusion Conference 2023
- Get a Free Retail Stall at the GTCO Fashion Weekend 2023
- $100,000 Investment on Offer in the THRIVE Global Accelerator Program 2024
- The Baker Hughes Early Career Graduate Internship Program