Read more about Business
This webinar marks a significant annual milestone for Leapworld Limited and reinforces its commitment to innovate, provide and implement high-performance growth solutions whilst partnering with individuals, experts, businesses, institutions and communities to drive high impact. To commemorate the United Nations MSME Day, celebrated globally on the 27th of June every year, Leapworld Limited shall facilitate a live webinar with details as follows: Theme: Galvanizing Msmes Worldwide By Supporting Women And Youth Entrepreneurship And Resilient Supply Chains. Date: Thursday 6th July, 2023. Time: 11:00 am Register at: http://bit.ly/leapmsmeday2023 According to the United Nations, Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) play a significant role in the global economy. They comprise 90% of businesses, employ 60 to 70% of the workforce, and contribute 50% to the GDP. These enterprises serve as the foundation of societies, making valuable contributions to local and national economies while supporting the livelihoods of various groups, including the working poor, women, youth, and vulnerable populations.
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Given the right support, MSMEs have the potential to revolutionize economies, generate employment opportunities, and foster fair and inclusive economic growth. The purpose of the MSME Day event is to emphasize their crucial role and explore avenues for further progress and development. Here is why you should be a part of this Webinar! At the UN MSME Day 2023 live webinar, you will gain access to funding, market, supply chain, HR support, technology, and business development support services, amongst others. You will also have access to:
- Panel Discussions: Learn from successful entrepreneurs, Hear firsthand experiences and success stories from accomplished business owners who have built thriving enterprises.
- Sector Research Review: Discover practical strategies, tips, and best practices that can help you grow your business, ignite resilience and overcome common challenges.
- A copy of the Entrepreneur’s Footprint magazine: Our 2nd Edition of the Entrepreneurs Footprint Magazine would be showcased during the webinar.
- Certificate of Attendance.
- Q&A session: Engage in a live Q&A session where you can pose your questions to our expert panellists.
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
Register now and Join Leapworld Limited to raise awareness of the tremendous contributions of MSMEs to the achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Also, gain access to support for your business. For enquiries, please send an email to email@example.com or contact: +2349024936667, +234 902 297 6347 +2348023505821
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- FirstFounders Launches Three Investor-Ready Startups into the Market
- RegTech Africa & Agpaytech Launches 2023 State of the Industry Report
- CMA Labs Births to Enhance Climate Innovation in Africa
- 10th Anniversary of Our Annual Masterclass