Ginger has a long shelf life. This staple herb is used for different purposes and can easily be made to be incorporated in meals. You can make your own ginger powder; completely natural and free of additional chemicals and preservatives. Here is how to:
Recipe for Ginger Powder
- Get your fresh ginger and soak it in water for a few minutes, this is to get rid of the dirt, then wash it well under running water.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the fresh ginger into small and thin pieces. Cutting the ginger into small thin pieces enables it to dry faster.
- Spread the small pieces on a tray and sundry, or put it in an oven or in a dehydrator.
- Once the ginger has completely dried, pass it through a dry mill.
- Sieve your ginger powder and spread on a tray or plate.
- Finally, store in an airtight container.
Source: freshbitesdaily.com Feature Image: alibaba.com
You might also like:
- 7 Potential Of The Nigerian Healthcare Market For Startups
- Tayo Ojo: The Doctor That Saves Lives
- Health and Wellness: 10 Business Opportunities for Entrepreneurs
- SME Spotlight: Rholuck Services