A lot of us are guilty of taking everything with us into the kitchen, from cell phones to biros and books. The kitchen should be an organized place where each and every object is put in its place. Junk should not be allowed and the moment you realize that there are certain useless stuff cramping up space in your kitchen, you should get to work immediately and send trash out to its proper place. The main idea behind keeping a kitchen tidy is to make sure that things that do not belong there are kept out and all the others are put in their designated positions. To help with this, here are four things you should definitely keep out of your kitchen:
1. Phones: These emit radiation particularly when they are in use. It has only recently been discovered that the radiations emitted by phones are sufficient to start a fire when in close contact with volatile substances such as the methane gas which is used in cooking. Most people like to keep their phones close to them and bringing it into the kitchen is a very bad habit. Please endeavor to keep your phones out of the kitchens to avoid any mishaps.
2. Rat poison: Because we hate rats and rodents so much, we try as much as possible to kill them by any means necessary, including poisoning them. These rodent poisons should not be kept anywhere near where food is being prepared. Since they are usually in powdered form, the particles can easily get blown into food.
3. Hair combs/brushes: It is a universal rule that hair should be covered while preparing meals. Hairbrushes and combs should not be found in your kitchen at any time as the hair on them can easily get blown into the food without being noticed, carrying with them unseen germs and microbes.
4. Spoilt food: Leftover food can only be warmed and eaten if they are still wholesome. Once you discover that the food has become moldy or smelly, do not keep them in the kitchen any longer. Spoilt food can easily produce lots of pathogenic microorganisms and flies which quickly spread around infecting other food if left uncovered. This is why it is advisable to keep a closed bin with a black nylon inside somewhere in the kitchen so that you can neatly dispose of dirt and waste before they start accumulating.
You might also like:
- Tip of the Day: How to Make Scouring Powder
- Baking Soda, the Kitchen Wonder
- Kitchen Tips: 7 Ways to Reduce Accidents in the Kitchen
- 5 Mistakes You’re Making With Your Domestic Assistant
dating sites for free dating sites into trampling free adult dating sites online marriage sites in usa