If you are a young entrepreneur and you’re looking to get awarded and recognized across Africa for the work that you do, here’s an opportunity that could help you achieve this.
The Regional Universities for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM), which comprises of 147 universities in 38 African countries, is organizing a competition for entrepreneurs in Africa. The RUFORUM Young African Entrepreneurs Competition (as the contest is known) is designed to promote innovative ideas from across Africa, and support worthy entrepreneurs with seed funding to further develop their businesses.
Entrants into this competition stand the chance to win one of 20 awards on offer while showcasing their enterprises and innovations. In doing so, they will inspire other young Africans who are looking to become founders.
The competition comes with these benefits:
- Gives young entrepreneurs the chance to pitch their businesses to investors and stakeholders in Africa’s business space.
- Allows entrepreneurs to showcase their business concepts and innovations to a large audience across the continent, and inspire the next generation of businesspeople.
- Offers an opportunity for young entrepreneurs to receive seed funding via an open and competitive process.
- Enables competitors to join a network of young entrepreneurs from across Africa, and presents them with a chance to work together, share experiences, and build mutually advantageous relationships.
Persons interested in entering this competition should meet these conditions:
- Be aged between 16 and 35 years
- Be an entrepreneur, aspiring innovator, or business owner from Africa
The deadline for applications is 15 September 2022.
If you would like to find out more about the RUFORUMYoungAfricanEntrepreneursCompetition2022, click here.Featured Image Source: TechCity
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The AIG Public Leaders Program 2024 for Public Sector Leaders
- Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Trainee Program (DigiTAP) 2024
- ProvidusBank SME Program 2024 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- Growth4Her Investor Readiness Accelerator 2024