Melanin BeautyHowever, all hope is not lost as we’ve complied some fantastic makeup tips for the dark kinned beauties looking to step up and maintain their makeup game:
- Go for brands that have dark skinned women in mind. If you’re all about the affordable brands that offer quality and variety of color preferences for dark women, there are quite a number of them, such as: Elsaspro, House of Tara, Kuddy Cosmetics and Blot Cosmetics.
- Use bronzers. It adds a warm radiance to your face. The trick is to apply just a little to the tops of your cheeks using a fan brush.
- A favorite must-have in your beauty arsenal should be concealer. It blends in a skin-like finish like a powder, and perfect for-on-the-go touch up’s to hide dark spots or other skin flaws.
- Don’t hesitate to use blush every now and then. Applying a berry colored blush to the apples of your cheeks can give your face a warm glow.
- Contouring and highlighting should be your beauty forte as well. The art of contouring and highlighting conceals the skin flawlessly.
Photo credit: madivasmag.com
Photo credit: pinterest.com
You might also like:
- Female Fintech Founder: Temitope Omotolani
- The SHE WORKS HERE Clean Energy Convertible Grants For Women-Led SMEs
- 5 Essential Makeup Items Every Woman Needs
- Why Every Woman Needs A No Make-up Day