Artelier Lifestyle Consultants presents a 3-day course for young adults themed 21st Century Etiquette. In a society that seems to be losing grips on social etiquette standards and decorum, this programme is designed to help young adults between the ages of 16 to 24 polish their personal image, and acquire skills which will help them adapt more successfully to diverse social and business settings. The course proposes the following modules:
- Let’s talk about Dating
- Dining Etiquette and Table Art
- Public Speaking and Presentation Tips
- How to ‘Nail’ Your Big Interviews
- Passionpreneurship (Turning Your Passion into Profit)
- Household Management
- Office vs. Personal Style
- Hair and Makeup Tips
- Flower Arrangement
- Goal Setting
- Business and Social Etiquette Foundations and
- Social Media Etiquette.
The dates are 27th to 29th of July or 3rd to 5th of August 2016. This programme costs ₦50,000 per participant, with a 15% discount for families who wish to register more than one person, and each participant is entitled to a Certificates of Participation upon completion. Interested persons who wish to register or to register their child/ward should send their name, age and preferred dates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further enquiries, call 01-2771444, 07063377144 or 08093377144, or visit www.artelierlifestyle.com.
You might also like:
- Heartfelt Ways to Express Your Love on Valentine’s Day
- Heartfelt Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Her
- Nutrition Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Gift Ideas for Your Parents this Christmas