The World Bank is looking to recruit investment analysts. These persons will work with the institution to develop new business projects, manage existing ones, and execute transactions.
Investment analysis who the World Bank recruits will work with its Africa Infrastructure department. This sub-division sources and executes investments in logistics, technology, power, utilities, transportation, and municipal finance. Persons hired through this program will work with the institution’s investment officers. The investment officers design, structure, and supervise the bank’s investment projects.
Through this program, investment analysts will contribute to the productivity of key economic interests on the African continent.
Persons who the World Bank recruits will enjoy these benefits:
- Paid leave, including parental leave
- Life, medical, and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Accommodations for persons with disabilities
Applicants should meet these conditions:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, preferably with a specialization in Finance
- At least two years of experience at a top-level financial institution (experience creating financial models will be key)
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills (ability to communicate in Portuguese will confer added advantage)
Applications will remain open until June 8, 2022.
If you would like to apply for the World Bank Group’s Investment Analyst Program, click here.Featured Image Source: After School Africa
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022