If you are a Nigerian female entrepreneur who is building a tech-enabled business, here’s an opportunity for you to scale your venture.
Accordingly, the Future Female Business School, in collaboration with the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub, is offering funded spots to Nigerian female entrepreneurs. However, this three-month program is designed for persons with an idea or early-stage business who want to acquire and sharpen enterprise-building skills and leverage technology to unlock their business’s growth potential.
Even, women with a business idea or existing startup that’s tech-enabled are encouraged to apply. EdTech and HealthTech businesses will receive preference.
In Addition, applicants who meet the program organizer’s requirements will be admitted into the program, and will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Get a fully-funded spot in the program
- Learn to build a sustainable business, sell their products, and scale their enterprise
- Learn how to utilize technology in their business to increase productivity
Importantly, people who want to apply for this program must meet these conditions to be eligible for it:
- Should be a Nigerian citizen
- Must run a business that utilizes technology, i.e. online platform or app-based
- Should make a positive impact on the community and industry in which their business operates
Program ModulesThese are some of the themes that will be covered in the program:
- Build: Define business purpose and vision, document a profitable business plan, and build an irresistible brand
- Sell: Build an email list, build social influence, and sell with confidence
- Scale: Become more productive, make better decisions, and scale your business
You might also like:
- Apply For The Vine Fund 2022 For Social Impact Organizations
- Applications Open For The Chevron NMA Graduate Internship Program
- Who Is Margaret Obi?
- Apply For The iHatch Startup Incubator Program Cohort II