Sterling Bank invites young Nigerians who recently graduated from secondary school to apply for the Sterling Apprenticeship Program (SAP). Persons who meet this criterion have the chance to further their education via learning tracks that adequately prepare them for life in the corporate world.
The Sterling Apprenticeship Program is the product of a partnership between Sterling Bank and Nexford University, a US-based online-only university that offers globally recognized accredited degree programs.
Sterling Bank selects people to participate in this program and will be engaged in a work-study arrangement, which will last for the duration of the program.
Candidates who qualify for the program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Gain access to world-class education
- Be engaged in a learning track that prepares them for employment
- Enjoy a scholarship that covers 85% of their tuition fees
Applicants should meet these conditions:
- Should be a Nigerian who currently lives in Nigeria
- Have at least 5 O’ Level credits, including English and Mathematics
- Should not have a Bachelor’s degree or be enrolled at a tertiary institution
- Must provide a guarantor from their parents or guardians
The Application Process
Persons who want to benefit from the Sterling Grow Work-study scholarship should fill out the application and provide these things:
- A 150-word (maximum) essay answers the question, “Why Should You Be Considered for the Grow with Sterling Scholarship?”
- Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, or GCE)
- An ID or passport issued by the government
- Other certificates that may be relevant to this purpose
The Selection Process
The Sterling team will contact shortlisted applicants via email within seven days of submitting their scholarship application. The team will invite them to participate in tests that include an O’ Level screening, a speed test, and an interview.
Persons who take part in these tests must submit a parent’s valid means of identification (ID), a sponsor’s valid means of ID, and a guarantor’s valid means of ID.
Applicants who qualify for the scholarship will get an email from the Sterling team. They will receive a unique tuition code which they will need to enrol for the program.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program for Students
- LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Development Program 2023
- Bank of Industry (BOI) 2023 Entrepreneurship Program
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week of January 2023