Applications are currently open for the Stanford Seed Transformation Program (STP). Entrepreneurs and founders in Africa who want to acquire and sharpen skills that could enable them to scale their enterprises are encouraged to apply.
The Seed Transformation Program is a one-year leadership program designed for CEOs and people on company management teams. It is aimed at enabling persons in this category to learn and apply tools, skills, and mindsets that they need to propel growth and innovation in their companies.
Learning sessions will be facilitated by members of the Stanford Graduate School of Business and other business experts. Participants will also get the chance to network with hundreds of entrepreneurs from Africa and South Asia, including current and past participants of the program.
The Stanford STP allows enrollment on a part-time basis and includes both in-person and online components. There are also scholarships available for the program.
Persons who take part in the Stanford STP stand to benefit from it in the following ways:
- Gain knowledge and skills that will enable them to drive innovation and growth in their businesses.
- Network with other CEOs, founders, and top-level managers from across Africa and South Asia.
- Enjoy world-class business education at subsidized fees and on scholarships (scholarships are available for social entrepreneurs, women CEOs, and founders and CEOs from smaller markets).
- Contribute to the growth and development of their countries’ economies after completing the program.
Applicants should meet these conditions to be considered for the program:
- Be a founder or CEO of an established business or social enterprise
- Be the leader of a company with high growth potential, with current annual revenues of between $300,000 and $15 million
- Their business must be registered in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Their management team should include at least two people besides the CEO or founder
- They should understand and speak English at a level that allows them to participate in the program (which will be facilitated in English)
The Application Process
Applications are to be filled out and submitted online (see the link at the end of this article). The applications will be assessed by an admissions committee based on criteria defined by the program’s organizers. Applicants are expected to submit leader and company information, and a personal statement.
The deadline for applications is June 1, 2022.
If you would like to apply for the Stanford Seed Transformative Program (STP), click hereFeatured Image Source: Namibia Economist
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Apply For The Vine Fund 2022 For Social Impact Organizations
- Applications Open For The Chevron NMA Graduate Internship Program
- Apply For The iHatch Startup Incubator Program Cohort II
- $45,000 On Offer In The Pitch AgriHack 2022 Digital Agriculture Competition For AgriTech Startups