She Leads Africa (SLA) is organizing the High Growth Coaching Program for early-stage, women-led startups. This program is open to growth-focused women entrepreneurs from across Nigeria.
The SLA High Growth Coaching Program will provide personal business coaching to the women who are selected to participate in it. It will support social enterprises looking to make a positive impact in the niches and communities in which they are active.
Persons who go through this program will get the chance to develop an action plan for their business. They will also become part of a community of women who will provide inspiration and encourage accountability.
Women who participate in this program will enjoy these benefits:
- Gain access to a community of high-achieving founders
- Engage a personal business coach once a month
- Attend monthly virtual support group meetings
- Track progress throughout the program with personalized scorecards
- Learn to create a roadmap for business success
- Get access to funding opportunities
This program is open to women who meet the following criteria:
- Running a business based in Nigeria or has significant operations in the country
- Interested in preparing their business to receive funding from the program or other investors (they will be asked to submit a pitch deck as part of the application process)
- Want to rapidly scale their business in six months (they will be asked to submit a growth strategy plan as part of the application process)
How The Program Will Unfold
The program’s organizers will evaluate applications and select a number of them for interviews. Persons who excel at the interview stage will be onboarded on the SLA app where the training will take place.
Each participant will access 18 masterclasses on vital business skills and will be assigned to a business coach. The business coach will guide them to set and achieve KPIs for their business.
Finally, women who undergo the training will get to pitch their business to local and international investors.
The program will last for three months.
Applications will remain open until May 20, 2022.
If you would like to apply for the She Leads Africa High Growth Coaching Program, click here.Featured Image Source: Techbuild Africa
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The Digital and Creative Enterprise Program(i-DICE)
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week of March 2023
- The Jim Ovia Scholars Program 2023 for Undergraduate Students
- The NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Program 2023
For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no doubt very soon it will be well-known, due to
its feature contents.
dating free sites single women dating single dating sites dating free online