If you are an entrepreneur in Nigeria’s creative sector, here’s an opportunity you should consider taking advantage of. MasterCard Foundation invites you to enter its Creative Business Cup, a competition involving startups in the creative fields. You stand the chance of gaining technical support, expert mentorship, and a substantial cash prize.
Through this program, the MasterCard Foundation intends to trigger positive transformation in the creative startup community. It wants to spur players within this space to design, build, and share innovative solutions that will benefit the broader economy.
Organizers of the Creative Business Cup are accepting entries from startups in these fields: fashion, film, video and photography, design, publishing, leisure activities, electronic publishing, computer games, crafts and artisans, architecture, gastronomy, music, toys, and experience technologies, among others.
Startups that MasterCard Foundation selects to take part in the Creative Business Cup will benefit from it in the following ways:
- They could win ₦1 million
- Receive mentorship from international experts
- Enjoy business support services
- Attend a five-day enterprise bootcamp
- Participate in an accelerator program
Applicants should meet these conditions:
- Should be between 18 and 35 years old
- Must be running a startup in the creative sector
- Should be able to demonstrate their creativity in practical ways
- Their idea or product should show significant business potential
Applications will remain open until September 5, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The Zuri/HNG 9.0 Internship 2022 For Aspiring Designers and Developers
- Applications Open For The Next Economy Core Life Skills Training Program For Nigerian Youth
- Apply For The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship Program
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Fourth Week Of September 2022