IHS Towers, a global leader in the development and operation of shared telecommunications infrastructure, is seeking engineering talent to join its Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP). If you have a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering and you’re looking to kick-start your career with a top-level organization, here’s your chance to do so.
In the course of five months, participants in the TSAP will gain the knowledge, skills, and abilities they need to build, operate, and maintain sites similar to the ones that IHS Towers runs. They will also learn what it’s like to work with the largest independent tower operator in Nigeria.
Persons who IHS Towers selects to take part in its program will benefit in the following ways:
- Participate in intensive classroom training, with the company’s in-house instructors as facilitators
- Improve their knowledge of the company’s operations with e-learning sessions on the IHS Academy platform
- Undergo on-the-job training with engineering teams, managers, and leaders
- Have firsthand experience working with the largest independent tower operator in Nigeria
- Improve their employment prospects with the skills and a boost to their CV that the program delivers
Candidates should meet these conditions:
- Be a graduate of Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with an emphasis on Electronics), or Telecommunications Engineering
- Have at least a Second Class Lower Bachelor’s degree or an Upper Credit from a recognized university or polytechnic respectively
- Must have completed their NYSC program or obtained an official exemption from the program
- Have at most three years of experience, including NYSC
- Should possess strong numeric, verbal, logical thinking and critical reasoning skills
If you would like to apply for the IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program, click here.Featured Image Source: Opportunities For Africans
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The NASME Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition
- The Heirs Life Essay Championship 2023 for Secondary Schools
- The Providus Bank Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
- The Pitch AgriHack 2023 Competition for AgriTech Startups
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!