The Founder Institute is offering tech founders in Nigeria the opportunity to participate in its accelerator program for free. It’s doing this in collaboration with Sterling Bank. Persons who the accelerator accepts will be part of its Lagos Fall 2022 program.
This initiative is targeted at people who run a pre-seed stage startup or have an innovative idea that they could build into a successful venture. The Founder Institute will select the best applicants and award them a fellowship in its Lagos chapter.
Startups that gain entry into the accelerator will join a global community of over 15,000 mentors and alumni. They will get help to build traction, secure funding, and receive technical support that will enable them to scale.
Participants will receive these benefits:
- Get up to $1,000 in program scholarships
- Have the chance to pitch their idea to leading startup experts
- Get the support they will need to gain increased access to target markets, build their tech infrastructure, and strengthen their legal core
- Join and get help from a robust community of mentors and alumni
This program is open to:
- Tech and tech-driven startups in the pre-seed stage (they may be single founders or teams)
- They may be at the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) or prototype stage, or even an idea with some promise
- Founders may either be working on their startup full-time or part-time
Applications will remain open until June 30, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022