If you are a young Nigerian graduate and you would like to build a career in the financial services industry, you should consider applying for the FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Program.
FBN General Insurance is a leading player in Nigeria’s insurance industry. For more than a decade, they have provided general insurance coverage to both individual and corporate clients. The company has some of the top professionals in the Nigerian insurance space within its ranks.
Candidates who FBN General Insurance selects to take part in its Graduate Trainee Program will develop the technical, practical, and social skills they need to excel in the financial services industry.
Persons who take part in this program will benefit from it in the following ways:
•Work with one of the leading insurance product providers in Nigeria
•Gain valuable on-the-job experience
•Boost their CVs
•Gain an edge in the market for talent, and get in line to be recruited by top employers in the industry
Candidates should meet these conditions:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science, or related disciplines.
- A graduate degree or professional certification in a related field is not necessary but will confer an added advantage.
- Should not be older than 27 years.
- Possess a certificate of completion from the NYSC.
How The Application Process Will Unfold
The application process will unfold in three stages:
Stage One: Candidates will provide their credentials and have them verified. Recruiters will assess their self-awareness, confidence levels, and communication skills.
Stage Two: Persons who scale the first stage will take a Computer Based Test (CBT). The test will determine the candidates’ knowledge of world events, concepts and current trends within and outside the financial services industry.
Stage Three: The recruiter will invite candidates who progress from the second stage to their Assessment Center. There, they will ascertain the candidates’ fit for a career in the industry. Persons who emerge from this exercise will enrol in the trainee program.
Applications will remain open until August 1, 2022.
If you would like to apply for the FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Program, click here.Featured Image Source: MySchoolGist
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The NASME Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition
- The Heirs Life Essay Championship 2023 for Secondary Schools
- The Providus Bank Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
- The Pitch AgriHack 2023 Competition for AgriTech Startups
Reading your article helped me a lot, but I still had some doubts at the time, could I ask you for advice? Thanks.