If you’re a female entrepreneur and you would like to sharpen your business leadership skills, you should consider applying for the Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Program.
Ecobank has designed this program for businesses owned and managed by women. It also targets enterprises in which women make up a large percentage of board members and companies that manufacture products for women.
Persons who Ecobank selects to participate in this program will acquire the skills, tools, and services they need to succeed as leaders. They will learn to manage their business better, think and act strategically, and build resilience in their businesses.
The Ecobank Academy delivers this program in partnership with the Lagos Business School, the INSEAD Africa Initiative and INSEAD Emerging Markets Institute (EMI), Stanford Seed, MIT Sloan Programs, and the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business.
Business leaders who Ecobank selects to take part in this program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Learn to identify and tackle leadership challenges
- Know how to think strategically about achieving their business objectives
- Gain a growth mindset for imagining and dealing with challenges
- Learn to lead high-performance teams
- Know how to successfully manage business setbacks and uncertainties
The Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Program is open to businesses that are owned and managed by women. It also targets enterprises that make products for women and companies whose boards consist largely of women.
If you would like to apply for the Ecobank Ellevate Leadership Training Program, click hereFeatured Image Source: African Business
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The Digital and Creative Enterprise Program(i-DICE)
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week of March 2023
- The Jim Ovia Scholars Program 2023 for Undergraduate Students
- The NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Program 2023
Leave a Reply