If you’re a fresh graduate who wants to build a career in Nigeria’s financial services industry, here’s an opportunity you might want to explore.
Custodian Investment PLC is looking to recruit recent graduates into its graduate trainee program. It will train the candidates it selects and provides them with practical, on-the-job experience. They will learn what it’s like to work with one of the country’s leading financial services institutions.
The Custodian Investment Group has interests in the insurance, pensions, trusteeship, and property development segments. Its broad reach and status as a leader in the areas mentioned make it an ideal incubator for persons seeking a robust experience in finance.
Persons who Custodian Investment accepts into its trainee program will enjoy these benefits:
- Gain real-world experience working with a leading investment company
- Strengthen their resume or CV and stand out in the market for talent
- Get the chance to build long-lasting professional relationships
Candidates are expected to meet these conditions:
- Have a university degree in at least the Second Class Upper Division (2:1)
- Not be older than 25 by December 31, 2022
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
Applications will remain open until June 30, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022