Wema Bank is currently receiving applications from candidates who wish to be recruited into its Bankers in Training Program. If you would like to kick start a career in the banking industry, here’s an opportunity for you to do just that.
As one of Nigeria’s better-known financial institutions, WemaBank has built a reputation for itself by scoring a number of firsts. Chief among these is ALAT, which is Nigeria’s first fully digital bank. Wema seeks to continue pushing the boundaries of growth and innovation. Recruits into its Bankers in Training program will play a role in this drive.
Persons who Wema selects to take part in this program will garner valuable experience that will place them at the top of the market for talent. They will gain knowledge and skills that will prepare them for success in the banking industry.
The Wema Bank Bankers in Training program offers these benefits to people who are recruited into it:
- Valuable practical skills that will enable them to thrive in future roles
- Get placed at the forefront of the market for talent in the banking industry
- Receive guided training and mentorship
- A decent salary package
Applicants should meet these criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a numerate courses
- At least a Second Class Upper degree from a reputable university
- At least 5 O’ Level credits, including in English and Mathematics, obtained in a single sitting
- Not older than 26 years at the time of application
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Should have exceptional oral and written communication skills, as well as analytical and numerical skills
- A Master’s degree and/or professional certification will confer an added advantage
Applications will remain open until November 4, 2022.
If you would like to apply for the Wema Bank Bankers in Training Program, click here.Featured Image Source: Impact Connect
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- $10,000 Grant on Offer in the Global Good Fund 2024 Fellowships
- The LSETF Digital Skills Nigeria Training Program 2023
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week of May 2023
- The Google for Startups Africa Cloud Credits Program
Leave a Reply