Signal Alliance Technology Holding (SATH) invites young graduates who want to begin a career in the technology space to apply for its graduate internship program. If you would like to learn what it’s like to work with an end-to-end Information Technology company (and one of the leaders in its industry), you may consider applying for this program.
SATH, a diversified technology company, has built its reputation for over 25 years and is now widely considered a top player in Nigeria’s IT space. Its services include Network Infrastructure, Technology support, Enterprise Applications, and Cloud Solutions. The company operates out of its offices in Lagos and Abuja.
Persons who SATH selects to become its interns will benefit in the following ways:
- Learn skills that could prove valuable in their pursuit of an IT career
- Be guided by experienced IT professionals who will take them through the proper ways to execute tasks
- Improve their standing in the market for talent
The SATH Graduate Internship Program is open to people who meet these criteria:
- Have a degree from a recognized institution of higher learning
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program not more than three years ago
- Not older than 28 years by December 2022
Note: Graduates who have been mobilized for the NYSC can apply.
Featured Image Source: sathng.com
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Renmoney Wants to Hire a Legal Intern
- Apply for the Sahara Group 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program
- The Founder Institute Lagos Spring 2023 Cohort for Entrepreneurs
- Helium Health Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Nigerians