Applications are currently open for the Next Economy Core Life Skills Training Program. If you are a young Nigerian and would like to gain skills that will enable you to succeed in business, you should consider enrolling on this program.
The Core Life Skills training program is part of the broader initiative of The Next Economy (TNE). TNE works with young people in Nigeria, Mali, and Somalia to harness their talents, strengthen their confidence, and prepare them to excel in the corporate world and entrepreneurship.
This training will equip participants with self-presentation skills, communication, teamwork, and self-reflection. Persons who take part in this training can learn more with TNE’s Employability Training or Entrepreneurship Training.
This edition will take place in Lagos and Abuja. It will also hold in Bamako (Mali), Hargeisa (Somaliland), and Mogadishu (Somalia).
The Next Economy is the result of a collaboration involving the SOS Children’s Villages, Crosswire Works, and GoodUp, in partnership with the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Persons who attend this program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Learn communication, teamwork, and self-presentation skills
- Build their confidence
- Prepare them for life in a corporate setting or as an entrepreneur
Applicants must be Nigerians aged between 18 and 35 years and reside in the cities where the training will take place.
Applications remain open until October 10, 2022.
Featured Image Source: Opportunities for Africans
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The Flour Mills of Nigeria Prize for Innovation Competition: ₦5 Million Grand Prize on Offer
- ₦12 Million In Funding On Offer In The Deji Alli ARM Youth Talent Award 2023
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, First Week of December 2022
- The MRS Oil 2022 Scholarship Scheme: Applications Ongoing