General Electric (GE) is currently accepting applications from Nigerian undergraduates who want to enrol in its Early Identification (EID) internship program. This program is an undergraduate internship in the Services ITR organization for Nigeria, which will last for three months.
The internship role may also involve engaging customers of General Electric and other counterparts of GE.
General Electric is a leader in the global energy industry. It provides equipment, services and solutions across energy value chains. It has operated in Nigeria for 40 years and is helping to build infrastructure and capacity in power, healthcare, and other aspects of the Nigerian economy.
Persons who GE selects to take part in its EID program will learn what it means to work with a top player in the energy space.
This program will benefit its participants in the following ways:
- Learn on the job and gain first-hand experience working with GE’s technologies
- Get feedback throughout the internship as they develop their skills and technical capacities
- Get the chance to network with professionals, experts, and other interns
- Know what it means to work in a leading multinational company
Persons who want to apply for the General Electric Early Identification Internship Program should meet these conditions:
- Have an excellent academic record in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial or Production Engineering
- Be a second or third-year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Be able to show leadership and take initiative where necessary
- Possess IT skills, and be willing to gain new skills and sharpen existing ones
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Apply for the Sahara Group 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program
- The Founder Institute Lagos Spring 2023 Cohort for Entrepreneurs
- Helium Health Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, January 30- February 3 2023