Read more about App of the week
Paycentre seeks to promote inclusivity by providing comprehensive banking and monetary services to the unbanked and underbanked in the rural areas.
How To Become A Paycentre AgentSigning up for an agent account is the first step in becoming a Paycenter agent banking in Nigeria. To sign up, go to the Paycenter website or download the Paycenter app, enter your phone number and email address, and then click “Get Started.” You will then be required to enter details such as your name, gender, country, etc. Once you’ve entered these details, you will be allowed to speak with a Paycentre customer care representative to learn more about becoming a Paycentre agent banker. Every new agent is entitled to a mobile POS device, so Paycentre provides you with an MPOS machine once you become an agent. To receive your MPOS, you must first provide a
- Maintenance fee of 10,000 Naira.
- Branding substance fee of 4,000 Naira.
- Deposit Money.
- Withdrawal Cash.
- Card Activation.
- Finances Switch.
- Bills Payment.
- Recharge card.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Google Startup Accelerator for Women Founders
- Developing A FinTech Platform For Immigrants In Nigeria
- FinTech And Diaspora Investment in the Nigerian Market
- P2P Lending Platforms and Nigerians in the Diaspora