Read more about App of the week
Prospa is a Nigerian startup that helps business owners run their operations with little to no hurdles. From your Prospa dashboard, you may register a bank account for your company (corporate account), make invoices, create sub-accounts for other people, add team members to handle your funds, send and receive money, and much more.
Meet The AppBelow are some steps you should follow if you want to make money on Prospa.
- Click here or go to getprospa.com.
- Create a business account.
- In 5 minutes, you’ll receive your account number in the name of your organization.
- Upon enrollment, you will also receive a $1,000 deposit into your account.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
After registering, you’ll obtain your own referral code, which means that everyone who establishes an account for their business using your referral code will win $1,000, and you’ll receive $1,000 as well. Prospa ensures the safety of users thanks to its regulation under the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with RC Number: 1594615. Providus Bank Plc, a company properly formed under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with RC Number: 198892 and duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, provides account numbers to all bank accounts opened on the platform. For more questions and inquiries, you can visit this link . You can also email: email@example.com or Call: (234) 907 2191 521 Featured Image Source: Getprospa
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Developing A FinTech Platform For Immigrants In Nigeria
- FinTech And Diaspora Investment in the Nigerian Market
- P2P Lending Platforms and Nigerians in the Diaspora
- 10 FinTech Solutions for Nigerians in the Diaspora