Read more about App of the week
Launched in Abuja, the service has expanded its operations to other states in Nigeria such as Lagos, Jos, Kaduna, Oyo, Enugu, and Rivers State.
How To Pay Electricity Bills With BuypowerThe Buypower app is available for both Android and iOS users. After a quick registration, users can log in to the platform to pay their bills. To recharge:
- Enter your metre number on the platform.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Select your preferred payment method and pay.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Features Of The AppConsumption Chart: The chart updates you on the amount you’ve spent on electricity over a period of time. Reminders: You can set a date and time to get reminders when you’re due to purchase electricity.
Getting The AppClick one of the links below to download the app depending on the device (android or iOS). https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://buypower.ng/&ved=2ahUKEwjh466p7srsAhXDaRUIHZO6ACsQFjACegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1yt0n96QBnCyfi9x1G_5Xq https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://apps.apple.com/ng/app/buypower/id1454231179&ved=2ahUKEwiH9InU7srsAhX1uXEKHaOrA6wQFjAAegQIJBAC&usg=AOvVaw2KBZYucFhohBrNSUMcUwDl Featured Image Source: Techpoint Africa
Got a suggestion? Contact us: editor at connectnigeria dot com
You might also like:
- How to Avoid Being Defrauded in P2P Cryptocurrency Trading
- Personal Branding Summit: The Power of AI in Personal Branding
- Personal Branding Summit: The Rise of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Navigating the Revenue Landscape: A Guide for Tech Founders