Read more about Social media
Aside from being fitting to their needs and engaging clients appropriately, your content should also be relevant to the customer’s location in the customer journey. If the prospective client is still in the phase where they’re still trying to enlighten themselves about their needs or possible solutions, delivering them discount offers right away would do more harm than good for your brand. A satisfactory content management technique will evaluate the audience’s needs and create content that deals with those needs and provides actionable insight. In this article, I will teach you some ways to enhance your website’s content management strategy.
Identify Your Target Audience
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Your client persona will also comprise your target customer’s location, occupation, and industry. Using the customer persona, you can search LinkedIn for people that fit that definition and then use email finder tools to get their contact details. Doing this is incredibly helpful if you’re a B2B marketer looking for quality leads.
Grab Attention With Headlines
- Make it stand out: Your headlines should stand out among multitudes of headlines.
- Be extremely specific: Your headlines must come with loud information targeted at specific people.
Register to attend the Connect Nigeria Business Mixer
- Express a sense of urgency: Your headlines should look like a buzzer, compelling your audience to want to read your content right away. Conversely, if they aren’t loading the urgency, your audience might want to put off your content for another day.
- Ensure it is useful: Your headlines should strike them with what to expect from the main body of the content.
Create Interactive Content
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Brands We Love: Tersus Limited
- How Kwik Logistics Company Ventured Unto E-commerce
- Five Ways To Leverage Technology To Attract New Customers To Your Business
- Fintech: Five Ways To Make Your Fintech Business Stand Out