Applications are open for the Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund JUMPSTARTER 2022 Global Pitch Competition. JUMPSTARTER is a not-for-profit initiative curated by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund that provides a platform for all entrepreneurs and young people to jump start their dreams in Hong Kong. It is also a first-of-its-kind startup event focused exclusively on showcasing quality startups and providing high-impact networking opportunities.
Read more about Opportunities
Startups come to the JUMPSTARTER platform to pitch their business ideas, network with potential corporates and investors, and get advice from top-notch industry experts.
Corporates make use of our platform to connect with startup communities, seek startup collaboration, learn and discover corporate innovation and disruption, access specialized educational resources with best practices, and get inspired. Investors seek out our platform to discover promising startups, look for deal flow and connect with other investors.
About Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund
The Entrepreneurs Fund is a not-for-profit initiative launched by Alibaba Group in 2015 to help entrepreneurs and young graduates realize their dreams and vision. Two separate funds have been set up in Hong Kong and Taiwan respectively to support specific programs in each place. Their goal is to build, empower and boost Hong Kong’s startup ecosystem and entrepreneurship by bringing entrepreneurs, corporates, investors and the public together, helping to transform Hong Kong into a leading hub for global innovation and technology.
- Opportunity to Pitch to Renowned Judges
- Basic Brand Exposure on JUMPSTARTER Website (Name, Logo, Link)
- Exposure to Top Investors & Corporates
- Enhanced Brand Exposure on JUMPSTARTER Website (Name, Logo, Link, Profile, Video Feature)
- Alibaba Netpreneur Training Program
- International Online Webcast
- Sponsored Travel to Grand Finale
- Designated Grand Finale Booth
- On-Stage Final Pitch at Grand Finale
- Top Investor Meeting Line-Up
- Up to US$4 Million Investment
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- Register an account on https://apply.jumpstarter.hk
- Submit your 15-slide Business Proposal (BP) and 1-2 min video introduction
- Your application is to be reviewed by our honourable judges
- The shortlisted teams to be announced
- 15-slide Business Proposal (BP): Submit a PowerPoint presentation of up to 15 slides in PDF format, including but not limited to:
- Founder Background and Story
- Team Profile
- Value Proposition and Product/Services Description
- Market Size and Target Segment Analysis
- Business Model
- Fundraising History and Plan
- Hong Kong or the Greater Bay Area Nexus
- 1-2 min Video Introduction: As a founder, you are the Chief Storyteller. Tell us about yourself, your team, your vision and mission, your startup (what your company does and for what customer), Why you? Why are you doing this?
Deadline: November 28th, 2021
For more info: https://www.jumpstarter.hk/en/startup
Featured Image Source: Scholarship Region
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com