The Felix King Foundation is a non-governmental organisation committed to relieving the plight of rural women – especially widows – in Africa. By providing income-generating opportunities in agriculture, cottage industry, as well as education training and networking opportunities for women, the organisation aims to empower widows and women in Africa.
Read more about Women
As part of its objective, the Felix King Foundation has launched a training programme for widows interested in garment making but who can’t afford the training and a startup sewing machine.
Registration for the programme is currently open and will last till the 31st of January 2021.
– Vulnerable Nigerian widows.
To register, DM @felixkingfoundationFeatured Image Source: The Felix King Charity Foundation – Facebook
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- ProvidusBank SME Program 2024 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- Growth4Her Investor Readiness Accelerator 2024
- Wema Bank Bankers-in-Training Program 2024
- SystemSpecs Children’s Day Essay Competition 2024