Read more about Social media marketing tips
This guide will teach you all you need to know about Spaces, including how they work. Spaces is a “place to come together, designed on the voices of the people using Twitter, your Twitter community,” according to Twitter. To put it another way, Twitter’s audio-based Spaces, similar to Clubhouse, will let users gather with another person or a group of users for live talks. You’ll be able to witness them as they happen. They will no longer be publicly available on Twitter once they have concluded. Spaces will be kept on Twitter’s servers for 30 days to “examine for violations of the Twitter Rules,” according to the company. For as long as Twitter has a copy of its Space data, hosts can download it. Speakers can also get a copy of the transcript of their remarks. When someone you follow begins or speaks in a Space on Twitter for iOS or Android, a purple bubble will display at the top of your timeline for as long as the Space is active. You can respond to what you hear with emojis, tweet or DM the Space, or request to speak when you join a Space as a listener.
What Are Twitter Spaces And How Do They Work?When you create a Space, you have complete control over who speaks, what themes are discussed, and everything else.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
How To Create SpacesThere are two ways to begin creating a Space:
- Long press composes, then swipe left to the new Spaces icon.
- Alternatively, in Fleets, tap on your profile image, scroll to the right, and tap Spaces.
- Make sure you choose who has the ability to speak at the meeting.
- Toggle the microphone on and off. Turn on microphone access.
- Toggle the Share transcriptions button on or off to decide if you wish to share your transcriptions.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- How To Grow Your Business Through Twitter Spaces
- Steps to Grow Your Business on YouTube
- 7 Strategies for Effective Social Listening
- Tips for Generating User-Generated Content for Social Media