Read more about Restaurants
1. Ambience:You would love the serene ambience. The environment, even the air, was clean. There were multiple sitting options. This was our first visit. So, my sisters and I checked out all the sitting options before choosing to dine outdoors. The dark-themed contemporary design of the indoor space has a classy, luxury, intimate feel that is perfect for a romantic dinner date. The outdoor sitting area is also beautiful. Part of it is shaded by tall trees. Amidst the outdoor spot is a lively bar. One can better appreciate the beauty of this outdoor spot at night when the lights that are strung on the trees are turned on. This outdoor spot, in my opinion, is perfect for an evening hangout with family or friends. Outdoor diners were offered mosquito repellant. It did a pretty good job of driving the mosquitoes away. The music was great. It took me back to the nineties. The convenience nko? My goodness! E fine sotee you go forget say na nature’s call you come answer. Trust me, you can’t resist taking one or two pictures there.
2. Food:The menu is continental with a lot of Asian influence. I ordered the fried rice and the barbecued chicken wings. The rice cost two thousand Naira. The chicken wings cost four thousand Naira. My drink, Chapman cost a thousand naira. I can’t remember how much my sisters’ food cost. But one of them had the Spaghetti Bolognese and Oreo Milkshake, the other had Glazed Korean Chicken Wings, French Fries and Margarita. We all thought the food was well prepared and tasty. The portions were moderate and the prices were reasonable, by Abuja standard.
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Now, let me talk about the Oreo Milkshake for a minute. That’s my sister, Chiamaka’s drink. It was irresistible! I don’t even know why I asked her for a sip but I did. She didn’t mind at first but when I went on to take two more sips, the babe stood up and took back her drink. Lol. She didn’t even care that she had embarrassed her sister in the public of igwe mmadu. Me sef, did I care? I was addicted to the taste of that milkshake. I even tried to exchange my Chapman which was nice, by the way, with hers but Madam did not agree. So, on my next visit, I’ll certainly have the Oreo Milkshake. All in all, we had a great dining experience and the food, in keeping with the restaurant’s motto, satisfied our souls. My only complaints would be that they had no Nigerian delicacy.
Register to attend the Connect Nigeria Business Mixer
3. Service:Flawless! That’s the only way to describe the service here. The staff seem to have mastered the art of customer care and are ready to wait on your hand and foot. From your arrival to your departure, there is someone at hand to help you with directions or suggestions or to patiently answer your question. I found this readiness to please a lovely, reassuring touch. Beyond their attentiveness and friendliness was their cool efficiency. Food was delivered promptly and cleared up quickly with minimum fuss. This confirmed my belief that management knew what they were about. In conclusion, I loved my dining experience at Uncle T’s. I recommend it. As I already mentioned, I’ll visit again. Phone Number: 09155559565 Instagram Handle: @unclets.ng Featured Image Source: Ou Travel and Tour
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Restaurant Review: Olaiya Foods
- Restaurant Review Okonkwo by Papiees
- Restaurant Review: The Six Lovitoz, Abuja
- Restaurant Review: Today’s Bukka