A simple cold can ruin your whole day- make you late for work, botch your proposal or even reduce your productivity.
Here are a few home remedies that can help you feel better when faced with a common cold.
- The great taste of ginger tea is not all the rich tea provides. It helps in treating common cold and cough by drying running nose, thus expelling phlegm from the respiratory tract. You can make this by adding some ginger when preparing tea.
- A mixture of lemon, cinnamon and honey, appeals more to the taste buds than OTC cough medications. In half a tablespoon of honey, add a few drops of lemon and a pinch of cinnamon and take it up to twice a day.
- Drinking warm water has proven to be a very effective means of combatting cold cough and a sore throat over the years. Warm water can reduce inflammations in the throat whilst replenishing the fluid in the body.
- Adding honey to warm lime water is also very effective in combatting cold, cough and catarrh.
Feature image from Netdoctor.co.uk
You might also like:
- 7 Potential Of The Nigerian Healthcare Market For Startups
- Tayo Ojo: The Doctor That Saves Lives
- Health and Wellness: 10 Business Opportunities for Entrepreneurs
- SME Spotlight: Rholuck Services