Read more about Entertainment
The advantages of participating in modelling competitions are enormous. A few advantages are:
- The models usually get modelling gigs after the contests.
- It launches or skyrockets the model’s career.
- Whether the models win or not, they become better at modelling. Most modelling contests train the models on various aspects of the trade.
- They come in contact with major stakeholders in the fashion industry. Therefore, they have the opportunity to diversify their income.
- You must be a Nigerian.
- You must be between 18-26 years old.
- You must be single and not pregnant.
- You must have a certain body type, depending on the type of contest.
- You will be asked to purchase a form. The price is usually between five to ten thousand naira only.
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
There are two broad categories of modelling contests. The popular and unpopular contests.
- Popular contests are usually televised. They are attended by dignitaries within and outside Nigeria. The prize is usually more. They also provide the models with more opportunities after the contest. Examples are MBGN, Miss Nigeria, etc.
- The unpopular contests are not televised. They are organized by a group of people who are usually not very wealthy. The prizes are low and they do not provide many opportunities for the participants after the contest. Examples are contests done in University, intra and inter-department, and faculty.
Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant
Esther Beauty Pageant – The Christian Queen Nigeria
Miss Africa Calabar
Register to attend the Connect Nigeria Business Mixer
The contest, like Miss Africa beauty pageants, are among the activities designed to empower young women and give them a voice through beauty competitions. The winner of the Miss Africa Calabar beauty pageant is greatly awarded and accorded respect and recognition.
Miss Petite Nigeria
ConclusionAll aspiring models should familiarise themselves with the numerous beauty pageants organized in Nigeria. Make sure you have the requirements, follow every instruction carefully and you might be Nigeria’s Next Top Model.
ReferencesInstagram Finelib.com Featured Image Source: Fashionista
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Anyanya Udongwo: From War-Torn Ukraine to Musical Stardom
- The Hilda Baci Journey to 100 Hours Cook-A-Thon Record: A Full Review
- How To Set a Guinness World Record
- First Nollywood Themed Game App, Aki and Pawpaw Epic Run, Launches
pg slot โบนัส ที่ดีที่สุด ให้ทุกคนที่เป็น สมาชิกกับเราได้ลุ่นโบนัสพิเศษ สล็อต เริ่มหมุน มุนกงล้อได้ลุ้นรับโบนัส พิเศษได้แล้ววันนี้
i’m being 100 percent serouis in tagalog dating sites in usa single free dating sites for
sex personals for free
where to buy cialis online safely Thus, the amounts needed to afford protection from ROS were very high 22, 23