Read more about Opportunities
ICAN-BOI, in collaboration with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and the Bank of Industry, will gather a new generation of innovative thinkers from across the tech industry to tackle some of the most pressing Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), tagged “iHack4SDG Challenge 2023.” ICANBOI, an innovation hub at the heart of Yaba and Ebutte Metta, opens applications for the iHack4SDG Challenge, which will take place from May 17 to May 24, 2023, to be held physically at the ICAN-BOI Innovation Hub. Ten (10) ideas will be selected to participate in the challenge, from which three teams will emerge winners. The challenge provides an opportunity for participants to collaborate and develop innovative solutions based on 10 out of the 17 SDGs. These winners will be given resources and support to improve, test, and scale their ideas, which will ultimately become real businesses. They will also have a chance to demo their solutions and have the opportunity to move into the ICAN-BOI incubation program.
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- Access to a dynamic network and platform – Tap into ICAN and Bank of Industry networks.
- Access to a dynamic platform of innovators – Tap into a conducive space to converge around practical SDG solutions.
- Immense networking potential- Build connections and be part of a community of practice around eco-systemic, collaborative solutions.
- A space to exercise your global citizenship muscle– sharpen and hone your skills in leadership, innovative thinking, analytic thinking, interpersonal communication, intercultural collaboration, and allied areas.
- 1st Prize – N1,500,000
- 2nd Prize – N1,000,000
- 3rd Prize – N750,000
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
Venue: ICAN-BOI, 5th Floor, 82 Murtala Muhammed Way, Ebutte-Metta, Lagos Date: 17th to 24th of May, 2023 Time: 9 AM to 5 PM Press contact: Igwe Patrick Head Business and Program Manager @ ICANBOI Tech Hub firstname.lastname@example.org 07066412863 Featured Image Source:
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The Yiaga Africa Turn Up Democracy Challenge 2023
- The NNPC/Seplat National Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- First Bank of Nigeria Service Executive Conversion Program 2023
- Up to $15,000 on Offer in the NEC Innovation Challenge 2023 for Startups