Ericsson is accepting applications from persons who have commercially viable solutions that demonstrate the powerful potential of connectivity, digital technology and 5G to improve the lives of Nigerians. If this describes you or your team, you may consider entering Ericsson’s Nigeria Together Apart Hackathon.
The focus areas for the hackathon are healthcare and education, manufacturing ad mining, digital financial inclusion, and smart cities and IoT.
Persons and teams who Ericsson selects to take part in the hackathon may benefit in the following ways:
- Five winning teams—one from each focus segment –will get support to enable them to scale their solutions
- The top team will visit Ericsson’s headquarters in Sweden where they will pitch their solution and engage the entrepreneurial community
This program is open to entrepreneurs, academics, startups, economists, business strategists, programmers, project managers, systems analysts, and anyone else who has an innovative solution that could positively transform Nigeria.
How The Program Will Unfold
Applications will remain open to potential participants and teams until July 31 2022. The organizers will announce the finalists for the hackathon by August 3.
Teams that make the final will be onboarded between August 4 and 11. This will be followed by the Hackathon weekend, which will take place on Microsoft Teams and Slack. The participating teams will get mentored, and, afterwards, will submit their pitches for review by a jury. All of this will unfold between August 12 and 14.
Teams will streamline and submit their second video pitch on or before September 1.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022