Today is all about the kitchen gadget, the Air fryer. For your information, the air fryer is a kitchen appliance that’s designed to circulate hot air and in some cases hot oil around food in order to cook it. So, what do you think of this gadget?
Have you been thinking of buying one but you don’t know if it’s a worthwhile investment, especially in this Buhari economy? Well, my job today is to show you the reasons why it’s a great buy. So, pull up a chair. Who knows, I just might convince you. On that note, here are six reasons why the air fryer is a great buy:
1. It helps Reduce the Fatty Content of Food:
Most lovers of deep-fried food find its taste and texture irresistible. But its high-fat content and its association with heart diseases are a public secret. Yet, die-hard deep-fried food lovers have refused to let their faves go. For this special set of people, the air fryer is an answered prayer. It can cook the same deep-fried foods with significantly less amount of oil. It also gives you a crispy texture like your deep-fried goody. But the low-fat content of air-fried foods makes them a healthier alternative to deep-fried foods.
2. It May Aid Weight Loss:
As you already know, the consumption of high fatty foods contributes to weight gain; this is because of their high-calorie content. Now, air-fried foods have lower fat content. Thus, they can help you control your weight. See why you need to pray a blessing on the air fryer inventor?
3. It’s Multi-Functional:An air fryer is an all-in-one appliance. There’s so much that you can do with it. You can grill, bake, fry, roast, or reheat in it. Having this multi-purpose device is especially important now that the summer holidays are around the corner. Think of the air fryer as the magic equipment that will set your adventurous spirit free in the kitchen. Thus, you and your kids with their bottomless pit tummies can bond over new recipe experiments in the kitchen.
4. It’s Great for Reheating Leftovers:
I know you’ll remind me of your good, old microwave, thus, I’ll take a moment to appreciate that wonderful appliance for its years of active service to you. However, even the best microwaves have their pitfalls. The cold spots in your food and the soggy reheats are some examples of those faults. The air fryer, on the other hand, offers you a better, more consistent reheat. It uses its basket to circulate hot air around your food till it revives its texture and returns its lost glory.
5. It’s Easy to Clean:
To cook is one thing, to clean is another. Quite frankly, stressful cleaning after cooking is an annoyance. I love the air fryer because even though it does the job of an oven and a deep fryer, it’s easier to clean than both of them. Most air fryer baskets and racks are dishwasher safe. But even if yours isn’t, a few drops of liquid soap, some hot water and a dish brush are all you need. The hot water will help you clean the holes between the basket.
6. It’s Faster than Oven Cooking:
While the oven needs at least ten minutes to preheat before use, the air fryer doesn’t need preheating time for most of its recipes. It gets very hot very quickly. Simply put your food in the air fryer basket, close it, set the time and relax. Your food will be ready in no time.
In conclusion, the air fryer is a pretty efficient gadget. Thus, if you have the disposable income to buy one, please do.
Real HomesFeatured Image Source: Walmart
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Did You Know? 7 Facts About Cupcakes
- Did You Know: The Effect of Politics On Tourism For Nigerians (Part 1)
- Did You Know: 7 Fun Places Kids Can Enjoy In Abuja
- Did You Know: 5 Fun Things To Do While Waiting To Travel