Access Bank is offering graduates from across Africa the chance to work with its technology teams. If you are interested in working with a pan-African financial institution that leverages technology to provide useful products and services, you may consider applying for an entry-level role with them.
The bank is particularly interested in recruiting persons who want to build a career in Business Analytics, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Networking, or Programming. These recruits are expected to be passionate about transforming the narrative about Africa through technology.
Persons selected to fill entry-level tech roles will work to develop and deliver solutions for Access Bank’s 40 million+ customers all over the continent.
Applicants employed through this recruitment drive will enjoy these benefits:
- Get the chance to begin a career journey at the intersection of finance and tech.
- Learn sought-after skills through hands-on experience in various tech fields.
- Strengthen their ability to work with diverse teams.
Persons who wish to apply for this opportunity should meet the following conditions:
- Have at least a first degree from a reputable university.
- Possess effective problem-solving skills.
- Be enthusiastic about working as part of a team.
- Have access to a laptop and a quality internet connection.
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022