Read more about Opportunities
Advance Africa is Access Bank’s digital training program for young people on the continent. It seeks to identify exceptional talent and equip them with the digital skills they need to earn a living in today’s tech-driven world. Through its partnership with Udacity, which offers nano degrees in diverse fields, Access Bank aims to give these young people a chance to learn, network within a tech-focused community, and thrive.
Disciplines/Learning Tracks CoveredThis program covers learning tracks in app development, business analytics, cloud computing, data analytics, data science, digital marketing, and product management. Participants will be assessed after taking courses and receive a badge afterwards, which will confirm that they have obtained a nano degree.
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
BenefitsPersons who take part in this program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Learn in-demand skills that will enable them to begin a career in technology
- Get trained for free
- Connect and network with other young people who are delving into technology
- Be prepared for the challenging roles and competitive remuneration that are available in the tech industry
- Top performers could be offered full employment by Access Bank
EligibilityIntending applicants should meet these criteria:
- Be a graduate of a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) field, or be able to demonstrate a strong interest in building a career in IT or digital technology
- Must be between 20 and 30 years old
- Should have access to a computer, reliable power, and a strong internet connection
- Must be willing to devote time to the program
- Should give Udacity permission to share their data with Access Bank
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
How The Program Will UnfoldCandidates who are selected from the pool of applicants will take part in sessions that develop their conflict resolution, problem-solving, and employability skills. Persons who complete the course will receive badges that they can display on LinkedIn to improve their profiles. This will last for two months.
Level OneThe top performers from the first stage will enrol for and complete intermediate nano degrees. This will last for two months.
Level TwoTop performers from level one will get scholarships to complete an advanced nano degree and will have the chance to intern with Access Bank. This will last for six months. Successful interns could be offered full employment with the bank. If you would like to apply for the Udacity/Access Bank Advance Africa Digital Training Scholarship, you can do so HERE. Featured Image Source: Opportunities For Africans
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The Custodian Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, First Week of June 2023
- The NASME Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition
- The Heirs Life Essay Championship 2023 for Secondary Schools
I’m curious to find out what blog platform you are utilizing? I’m having some small security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?
cialis from usa pharmacy The indifferent voice fell, full of endless ridicule