Read more about Fashion
The theme of the premiere was “Red and Fugitive”. Let’s see how many understood the assignment.
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
He wore a striped red and black Agbada with a black cap and red shoes. Explaining his look on his official Instagram page, he wrote: ‘Baba Alaye fugitive with some Yoruba pepper’.
Deyemi wore a tracksuit from fitbybunmi. The look was very comfortable yet it fits the theme like a glove.
Register to attend the Connect Nigeria Business Mixer
He wore a dark sunshade to complete the look. A perfect way to describe Deyemi’s look is, that less is more.
- Pay attention to details. Listen to your clients’ needs and interpret the style accordingly. For instance, if your client, wants a dress to wear to an event, make sure your design matches the occasion.
- Fitting and Comfort. Comfort is important. From the looks of the premier, we can see that most of the outfits were comfortable. Pay attention to your clients’ comfort when styling or designing them.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Tems, First Nigerian Female Singer to Win a Grammy
- Tems Nominated for Oscar Awards 2023
- Brands We Love: House of Deola
- $10,000 Cash Prize on Offer in the AfDB Fashionomics Africa Contest 2023 for Fashion Entrepreneurs