Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc, a producer of globally recognized computing solutions, is inviting smart digital natives in Nigeria to apply for its DigitISE program.
Read more about Opportunities
HP’s International Sales Entity (ISE) covers Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Nigeria sits firmly within this region of HP’s operations, which accounts for the sales of thousands of PCs and printers per day.
Candidates selected to be DigitISE Graduates in Digital Sales will play an active role in the ISE Commercial Organization team. They will be part of operations in online business development and sales, digital marketing, and e-commerce, and get the chance to improve their soft skills through on-the-job assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching.
Persons chosen to take part in this program will enjoy the following benefits:
- A one-year contract enabling them to join the ISE commercial organization and gain practical experience
- Take part in HP’s programs and platforms
- Gain cross-functional and international exposure
- Access opportunities for future development and career-building by engaging different functions and businesses
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Persons intending to apply for this program must meet the following conditions:
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a business field (digital marketing, social media marketing, online sales, etc.) obtained in the last two years
- Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Have some experience managing social media and e-commerce platforms
- Have a strong grasp of Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be fluent in English
To find out more about the HP DigitISE Graduate Program, click here.
Featured Image Source: Deroundtable
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com