To show your engagement level on Instagram, you would need to give well-thought-out replies other than the usual “Thanks for your comment” or just “thank you”. If you are not creative with the kind of replies you give followers, they would likely not engage with your brand. In essence, regular replies to comments on your brand’s Instagram posts do not add any value.
You should learn the art of responding to your followers’ comments in a respectful way. It is only right to return the favour genuinely.
Are you looking for some good responses you could use for the Instagram comments on your posts? Here is a list of the coolest replies to interact with your followers.
But first, you need to understand that the first thing to do when you see someone’s comments or compliments on your post is to give them a like. Next, you thank them for taking the time to write such a comment. Use these fitting replies to connect with your audience well:
1. Much appreciated. Thanks for your great support.
2. Feel free to let us know if we can return the favour in any way.
3. Truly agree with you, thanks for your comment.
4. Thank you, fan, for your valuable feedback.
5. Wow, you are actually great at commenting.
6. You have no idea how much this comment means to me.
7. I feel confident that this post helped you in a great way.
8. All credit to you my friend, for always supporting and encouraging me.
9. Your genuine support for this post is truly appreciated.
10. Thank you so much, and always be this supportive.
11. Wow, your support like these, helps us to create more content.
12. Glad that this page has someone like you, who has been supporting me from day one.
13. Such valuable feedback, thanks for your time.
14. It’s nothing but support like this to help me to grow this page.
15. Keep supporting, and we promise to come up with the best content!
16. Yeah, agree with that. We are also working on what you suggest, thanks.
17. Finally, you’re here. I’ve been waiting for your response.
18. Your comments are noticed and well-appreciated. Thanks.
19. I just fell in love with this comment, so true it is.
20. Wow, your comment made my day. Have a good day as well.Featured Image Source: TrustedReviews.com
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Content Creation Ideas
- Top 5 Strategies To Gain Visibility On Social Media
- How To Hire A Social Media Manager
- WhatsApp For Business: 7 Effective Tips To Sell Products And Increase Your Sales