Nigeria’s Federal Scholarship Board invites persons studying education at universities and colleges of education across Nigeria to apply for the Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Award. If you are studying an education-related course at an institution of higher learning in Nigeria, you could have your tuition fees covered by this scholarship.
The Federal Government, through the Ministry of Education, has come up with this initiative as part of its drive to reform the education sector. It hopes that this scheme’s beneficiaries will contribute to improving the quality of teaching and instruction available in Nigeria.
According to the Federal Scholarship Board, the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of the Colleges of Education (NCCE) have submitted relevant information to the Ministry of Education.
Students who qualify for this program will receive a bursary from the Federal Government.
Applicants should meet these conditions:
- Must be studying education at a university or college of education in Nigeria.
- Must be a full-time student and possess evidence of being enrolled at an institution of higher learning
- Persons who are currently beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible
How To Apply
Applicants can complete and submit the application form online via the Federal Scholarship Board’s website (linked at the end of this article). After doing so, they should print a copy of the form and attach photocopies of these documents to it:
- Letter of admission
- Their current school Identity Card
Applications will remain open until October 21, 2022.
Featured Image Source: Agajahub publisher
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program for Students
- LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Development Program 2023
- Bank of Industry (BOI) 2023 Entrepreneurship Program
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week of January 2023