PALEC AWARDS AND STUDENT LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE STORMS THE SOUTH WEST REGION TO PREACH EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP, CELEBRATE LEADERS, CAPACITY BUILDERS AND EMPOWER CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURS AT HER FOURTH EDITION IN OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE IFE.
The third edition of PALEC Awards and Student Leadership Conference covering South South Campuses has come and gone but it will not be forgotten so soon, even as we remember the theme: Eulogising the Trailblazers. Here come the fourth edition tagged THE MAVERICKS where students from all the universities in South Western Nigeria will be participating in this event to be hosted in OAU 2019.
The organizer of Prestige Anchor Leadership, Empowerment and Capacity Building Awards (PALEC AWARDS) and Student Leadership Conference (SLC) Season Four with the theme: The Mavericks is set to celebrate leaders, capacity builders, youth empowerment activist, media and literacy activist as they officially unveil the nomination categories for this year award to hold powerfully at Obafemi Awolowo University covering the South Western campuses in Nigeria.
PALEC Awards 4.0 nomination will be made open to the public for individuals, organizations, institutions and brands that have through diligence, commitment and hard work achieved a feat worthy of reward and/or has served diligently in various leadership positions as well as built, mentored youths and advocated for media and literacy.
Online nomination portal shall be opened March 15th by 11:59pm and will run through till 14th April, 2019 11:59pm via our website – http://prestigeanchor.com.
The student leadership conference is an annual leadership summit to preach leadership and inculcate true spirit of stewardship in campus leaders. The conference shall include panel discussions and speeches from great leaders and mentors in Nigeria and beyond.
Below are the nomination lists and their categories:
1. Humanitarian of the Year
2. Women Empowerment Activist of the Year
3. Most Dedicated Leader of the Year
4. Most Inspiring & Exemplary Leader of the Year
FIRMS & PLATFORMS
5. Leadership and Capacity Building Platform of the Year
6. Best Student Innovative Brand of the Year
7. Student Entrepreneur of the Year (Male) or (Female)
8. Youth Capacity Building Blog of the Year
STUDENTS & INDIVIDUALS
9. Most Inspiring Artist of the Year
1o. Next Rated Artist of the Year
11. Most Intellectual Writer of the Year
12. Women Leader of the Year
13. Most Innovative Student of the Year
14. Student Activist of the Year
15. Most Influential Student Leader of the Year
16. Student Leadership Personality of the Year
17. Campus Journalist of the Year
18. OAP of the Year
19. Most Outstanding Campus Leader, Capacity Builder and Empowerment Activist (Male)
20. Most Outstanding Campus Leader, Capacity Builder and Empowerment Activist (Female)
CELEBRATED ALUMNI ICON
21. Most Celebrated Alumni Icon
22. Best Leadership Event of the Year
23. Best CSR In Leadership and Youth Empowerment
- 7 Leadership Personality of the Year
- Special Awards to Platforms in Leadership, Youths and Media
- 12 Student Leadership Exemplary Certificate Awards
I have been wondering who will go home with the biggest award of the year under the category of the Ultimate. The judges are ready and set to deliver the best of the best.
This edition shall feature campus entrepreneur awards of students into Bead Making, Knit Making, Makeup Artists, and Fashion Design etc with cash price of N100,000 each plus professional training and mentorship and all student awardee shall receive leadership coaching and mentorship shortly after the award presentation and shall work on a community service to causing paradigm shift and social change.
This year edition will also feature Orphanage Visit, Talent Hunt, Entrepreneur Empowerment, Free Digitial Training, Internship for students among others.
Why PALEC AWARDS AND SLC 4.0?
PALEC AWARD 2019 – Prestige Anchor Leadership, Empowerment and Capacity Building Award is an award committed to recognizing and awarding students, individuals, firms, platforms who had served one way or the other to solving societal leadership problems faced by our vibrant and talented academic and social environment, empowering youths of today and building their skills and capacity and aswell celebrating the advocate of media and information literacy. This is imperative to serve as an encouragement for upcoming youths to arise and take charge of the community in a bid to cause a paradigm shift and social change.
The university is a camp ground for building and equipping tomorrow’s leaders even more, the transformers of today as youths represent a large part of the productive society. It became inevitable that what happens in campus directly affects the circular world.
Prestige Anchor Leadership, Empowerment and Capacity Building Awards (PALEC AWARDS) and Student Leadership Conference (SLC) is already making waves in Nigeria. You can connect with them today to help them accomplish this great plan in celebrating, recognising great minds in leadership, capacity building and youth entrepreneur through Partnership/Sponsorship/Advert Placement is a welcome consideration.
This event is proudly supported by – Prestige Anchor Foundation | Prestige Anchor International | Woman Africa International | Bloomfield Law Practice | FarmKonnect | Cellulant Nigeria Limited | YNaija | Connect Nigeria | Campus Alive Initiative | Campus Anchor Newsy | Mumpreneur | Student Without Borders International | Liberation Chambers OAU | JCI OAU | OAU Events | OAU Peeps News Agency | OAU Stars | Afe Oluwadara Blog | Droid Inc | Theo PR | Unknown Creatives.
You might also like:
- 2023 West Africa Mechatronics Fair
- 2023 NigeriaTex: Nigeria International Textile Industry Fair
- 2023 Home Show Nigeria: International Houseware and Gift Fair
- Nigeria International Trade Fair/Expo Meetings 2023