The Access Bank has designed the Pitch-A-Ton competition to provide funding, business training, and mentoring to women who own and run businesses in Nigeria. If you are a woman and an entrepreneur, you may consider entering for it.
Now in its fourth season, this annual competition is part of Access Bank’s W Initiative. The program has provided Mini-MBAs to 20 women, and grants of various sizes to finalists. This year, it will deliver mini-MBA certifications to 100 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria, and grants totaling over ₦16 million.
The Access Bank Pitch-A-Ton contest targets women entrepreneurs who run innovative businesses registered in Nigeria.
The prizes on offer include:
1. Cash Prizes
- First Prize: ₦5 million
- Second Prize: ₦4 million
- Third Prize: ₦3 million
- Fourth Prize: ₦2 million
- Fifth Prize: ₦1 million
- Sixth Prize: ₦750,000
- Seventh Prize: ₦500,000
2. Consolation Prizes: 20 applicants will get consolation prizes including free online advertisements and free website development
3. Mini-MBA: The top 100 applicants will take part in a 12 week mini-MBA program offered by the International Finance Corporation.
Applicants should meet these conditions:
- Be a woman aged 18-55 years old
- Be resident in Nigeria
- Own and run their business in Nigeria
- Have their business registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
The entry deadline for this competition is August 19, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The Zuri/HNG 9.0 Internship 2022 For Aspiring Designers and Developers
- Applications Open For The Next Economy Core Life Skills Training Program For Nigerian Youth
- Apply For The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship Program
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Fourth Week Of September 2022