Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
BenefitsEntrepreneurs and startups that are selected to participate in this accelerator will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Startups that meet TechBridge’s investment criteria could receive up to $200,000 in equity investments; they may also get the chance to pitch to TechBridge’s network of investors for more investments.
- Gain technical support from coaches, mentors and trainers tailored to address the specific concern of individual startups.
- Selected companies will get access to the accelerator’s hub and have a desk space within it for up to three years.
- Have a chance to access a community of founders, innovators, and experts who could prove helpful for participating companies’ missions.
- Get to use exclusive tools and resources that could enable them to build and scale successful enterprises.
Sign up to attend the Connect Nigeria Business Mixer
EligibilityApplicants to this program must meet these criteria:
- Should have a market and product that have been validated
- Must be a provider of tech-enabled products, services, or software
- Must have gained market traction and be generating revenues
- Should have a positive impact on society, measured in terms of one SDG or more
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The Baker Hughes Early Career Graduate Internship Program
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week September 2023
- 10 Grants and Startup Competitions Open to International Startups
- The Yiaga Africa Turn Up Democracy Challenge 2023