FinLab, an innovation accelerator of the United Overseas Bank (UOB), is accepting applications from startups that want to join its Greentech Accelerator Program. It has designed this program to nurture and grow ventures that are building innovative solutions to meet the economic and environmental needs of businesses.
This program is open to enterprises and startups developing solutions that promote Energy Efficiency, Zero-Waste Supply Chains, and Carbon Management and Reporting. FinLab will select about ten (10) greentech innovators to participate in its accelerator program. They will all be at the Tech Readiness Level 6 or above.
The accelerator will consist of masterclasses in Environmental Sustainability and Governance (ESG). It will cover such themes as commercialization, management, and international market expansion. Participants will get mentorship opportunities. They will also have a chance to pilot and test their solutions with real-world SMEs and corporates.
Enterprises and startups that take part in this program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Work with a network of corporates and SMEs to build impactful solutions
- Forge ties with other enterprises that enable participants to create high-potential services
- Receive up to $108,500 to develop cutting edge solutions
Applicants should meet these conditions:
- Be providers of high-impact greentech solutions
- Be involved in Zero-Waste Supply Chain, Carbon Management and Reporting, and Energy Efficiency
- Tech Readiness Level (TRL) 6 and above
Applications will remain open until July 12, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The Baker Hughes Early Career Graduate Internship Program
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week September 2023
- 10 Grants and Startup Competitions Open to International Startups
- The Yiaga Africa Turn Up Democracy Challenge 2023