Read more about Social Media
With the eight (8) social media tools listed in this article, social media marketers can now boost their companies’ efforts in the area of conducting online business.
- Canva: Without a doubt, photos and videos are requisite tools for social media advertisement since they tend to draw attention and increase visibility. Marketers are often plagued with the task of creating colourful visuals and beautiful graphics for their profiles on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Canva provides users with useful tools, templates, tutorials, etc. that help design better graphics, allowing marketers to create better content.
- MavSocial: This particular app serves as a management tool for content for Facebook as well as for Tumblr, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. With MavSocial, scheduling and previewing your content for these apps is made effortless.
- Sendible: Proven to be one of the leading social media management tools that allow you to manage multiple social media accounts effectively and boost engagements organically. With Sendible, management teams can keep a log of clients across various channels with defined inboxes for each client. That way, communication flows naturally and there is less hassle for the team.
- Rival IQ: This app is famous for assisting digital marketers with social media analytics for careful decision making, productivity, saving time, and coming to par with competitors. With Rival IQ, marketers are armed with enough intelligence to successfully make an impact in the world of digital marketing.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- Storyheap: After the emergence of stories on Snapchat in 2013, other social media platforms began to adopt the feature. This feature allows brands to directly advertise their products and services with ease. Storyheap shares a similar feature as it allows a brand to manage its content from the web. Although limited to Snapchat and Instagram, the app offers analytics on a brand’s story engagements.
- Unsplash: Famous for affording marketers with an array of high-quality, high-resolution pictures, Unsplash is free for use. As a marketer, poor quality content should not be your thing; they discourage your clients. You should always strive to source good, high-resolution content that are inviting enough and capable of holding the attention of those who visit your social media pages. Luckily, Unsplash is that helpmate that you need.
- Quuu: Do you want an automated social media marketing tool? Say no more! Quuu lets you make about tens of interests and sends you a list of workable recommendations on content in line with the interests you have selected. You can either post the content or Quuu could do just that.
- Animoto: For social media marketing to go on properly, photos and videos to be uploaded on platforms are the real deal. A marketer, therefore, is saddled with the task of creating appealing content. Animoto makes it even easier for people who are inexperienced when it comes to creating good content for their customers.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Content Creation Ideas
- Top 5 Strategies To Gain Visibility On Social Media
- How To Hire A Social Media Manager
- WhatsApp For Business: 7 Effective Tips To Sell Products And Increase Your Sales