It seems like every month, one telco or the other has some freebie to offer its subscribers. MTN users are enjoying the 1GB for N500 weekly plan, Glo users are on a YAKATA level, and Airtel, well Airtel has recently launched its #ReallyFreeData campaign on social media.
Technically you can now get 250mb of free data from Airtel by simply recharging your Airtel line. The bonus is issued on a weekly basis and would require you to reach your unique weekly recharge target. Your recharged amount will also not be deducted.
This bonus will definitely work well for people that use Airtel as their primary network provider. If followed judiciously, you can get up to 1GB of free data monthly (250mb * 4 weeks) simply by recharging your phone.
How to subscribe
- Dial *479# to check your weekly average recharge.
- Recharge your account to meet the weekly average.
- Once you complete the previous step, you’ll receive 250MB worth of data for free.
- Dial *140# to check data balance
You can utilize the #ReallyFreeData from Airtel to surf the web, download your favourite music, spend time on social media and do other things that interest you.
The plan works on all SIM-enabled devices, and mobile phones of any kind: Android, iPhones, and modems. You can also join the #ReallyFreeData campaign on Twitter.
You might also like:
- 7 Essential Tools for Setting Up Smart Farming in Nigeria
- 7 Essential Management Software for Agribusinesses in Nigeria
- Aduna Capital Fund for Northern Nigerian and Female Run Tech Startups
- 6 Dollar Investment Apps to Protect Your Funds from Inflation in 2024