Applications are currently ongoing for the Women Techsters Bootcamp. If you are a woman and you’d like to start a career in tech, you should consider taking advantage of this opportunity. It could equip you with the basic knowledge (and more) that you’ll need to begin your journey up and across various points of the tech ecosystem.
The Techsters Bootcamp will help participants develop coding skills, understand technologies, and prepare themselves for successful careers in spheres tied to contemporary technology. It’s built for girls and women aged between 16 and 40 years.
The program will span three weeks. Persons who take part in it can choose one of five learning tracks: Software Development, Data Science, Product Design, Product Management, and Cybersecurity. These represent aspects of tech in which there’s currently a high demand for talent (and an underrepresentation of women).
Persons who Techsters selects to take part in its bootcamp will benefit in the following ways:
- Enjoy a fully-funded, high-quality learning experience.
- Learn the basic skills they need to begin their career in tech.
- Fill gaps in their knowledge of contemporary and emerging technologies.
- Enhance their CVs and put them on a path to securing their first tech jobs.
This program is open to persons who meet these conditions:
- Women aged between 16 and 40.
- Interested in building a career related to one of the five learning tracks: Software Development, Data Science, Product Design, Product Management, and Cybersecurity.
- Must have an active Microsoft Outlook email account; persons without an account should visit , select ‘Sign In’, and then choose ’Create One’ (they should NOT click on ‘use a phone number or get a new address’).
Applications will remain open until July 26, 2022.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- First Bank of Nigeria Service Executive Conversion Program 2023
- Up to $15,000 on Offer in the NEC Innovation Challenge 2023 for Startups
- Nestle Nigeria Technical Skills Development Program
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Third Week of September 2023